TheraMat Mini - Used
* Return Policy only for Clearance Products
- Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged and are final sales
- Clearance items carry one month warranty
* Product Conditions
- Option(Very Good) - Very Lightly Used
- Option(Average) - Normal Used
The Shield Life TheraMat Mini is a lightweight, versatile, and portable wellness solution for those seeking the benefits of the TheraMat on-the-go. It is composed of 5 layers of technology and comfort, including an anti-microbial, water-resistant, soft top layer.
Rest Assured knowing you'll enjoy the benefits of negative ions year-round with the TheraMat, which is hand-crafted in Korea with the finest materials and most advanced components. Continuous heat sensing technology and an automatic 10-hour shut off period ensure the ultimate in sustained and comfortable rest.
Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Shielding Technology eliminates up to 99% of harmful EMFs, while ordinary electric blankets generate large amounts of sustained EMFs. Shield Life's patented EMF Shielding technology allows for a maintained and rejuvenating night's rest.
Far Infrared (FIR) Heat and Negative Ions generated by the TheraMat maximize comfort. Through absorption of FIR heat, muscle tissue is safely and gently stimulated to bring you to a new level of wellness. While conventional space heaters can evaporate ambient moisture, dehydrating your body and drying out your skin, the TheraMat offers 9 levels of FIR heat that warm only desired areas.
Rated Voltage: AC 110-120V, 50-60Hz
Rated Power Consumption: 128W±10%
Temperature Range: 86oF - 140 oF
Dimensions: 63" x 28" x 2“(±10%)
The Shield Life TheraMat Mini is hand crafted using the finest materials and most advanced components, turning your ordinary lot into plush, luxurious therapeutic sanctuary.
- Thermal Padding: A specially processed cashmere pad preserves heat while providing a layer of comfort atop your bed.
- Patented Heating Element: Shield Life's patented, ETL approved two-layer heating element has paved the way for the next-generation three-layer wire that operates as a heating element and the safety sensor.
- Charcoal Tetron Cotton: Transforms the electric heat to a safer FIR heat and helps deodorizes the immediate environment.
- Copper Wire Mesh: Absorbs and eliminates the residual EMF acting as an antimicrobial agent eliminating the growth of bacterium and germs.
- Specially Coated PVC Upper: The deluxe, water-resistant, polyester fabric provides an easy-to-clean antimicrobial surface